Forestry Mod has been created to specifically meet the needs of minecraft players who love the game’s farming aspect. This means that if you are one of such players, you shouldn’t waste any time in getting access to it today. What this mod adds to the world of minecraft are content which are 100% farming related. There are some tasks that you will carry out in the world of minecraft which are tedious and a little time consuming by nature. Through a mod such as Forestry, you will see how easy it can be having such tasks accomplished in no time.
This is a mod which is highly compatible with both buildcraft as well as industrialcraft. It is important that you make use of it alongside these mods which have been mentioned above if you want to get the best out of it. The major changes or strength of this mod is the fact that it will enable most aspects of farming in your world to be automated in lots of ways. This will help to save you ton of time which can be used for other purposes or activities. About 3 ores are also added which are apatite, copper and tin.
- Automatic Farms
- Bee breeding
- Tree breeding
- Intelligent Backpacks
- Mail System
- Energy Production
- Compatibility with several mods, most notably Buildcraft, IndustrialCraft 2 and Railcraft.
How to Install Forestry Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Forestry Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.