Fullscreen Windowed Mod has been created to implement on vital feature into the game of minecraft that most players will find it very difficult ignoring most especially once they understand how to get the best out from its use. If you hear what this mod is all about, then you can guess what it has been created to do. The best of all is that it has been able to carry out such a function to perfection in the game. Through its installation, the game will get opened in a windowed mode. This isn’t only it as such will get it stretched across the whole screen thereby making it seem like full screen.
In case you are wondering what this mod can do for you once it gets installed, it tries to ensure that multitasking becomes very easy. This is due to the fact that a player will find it very easy having to switch between tabs while getting different things done all at once. There is something that you need to note about this mod. It has to do with the fact that your default settings for screen will be replaced by its own settings when it gets installed. If you are comfortable with it then go ahead with its usage.
How to Install Futurepack Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Futurepack Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.