Global XP has been created or programmed to make life a whole lot easier for minecraft players in the best way possible. Initially when minecraft as a game came into being, players had serious problem having to share XP blocks with other players in their worlds. The truth is that there are mods which have addressed this problem over the years in the world of minecraft to meet the needs of players. However, you have to understand the fact that such mods have always fallen short in terms of their content. This is perhaps where Global XP has got the edge as it has been created to ensure that issues relating to players and XP are addressed in the world of minecraft.
Global XP mod has been programmed to ensure that a block which is new is added to the game of minecraft. This will give players that rare ability to share their XP with friends as well as loved ones. The XP block which is created or added has got a very easy functionality. This is taking and giving out XP with great amount of ease. Transferring XP to the block is very easy as all that you need to do is have the block right clicked on.
- Duck + rightclick to add all your current experience levels to the block
- Righclick to remove one level from the block and add it to your experience bar
How to Install Global XP Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Global XP Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.