Through the advent of GooglyEyes Mod, every mob that is in vanilla minecraft will have googly eyes. About one fifth of those mobs that are spawned are also going to have googly eyes. Please note that although such is what it comes with by default, it can be changed or tweaked in the mod’s Config file. Another feature of this mod that is worthy of note is that it has been created to be a client sided mod. One thing that makes this mod stands out is its simple addition which can make any player fall in love with it.
There are mods that are focused on those core aspects of the game. However, GooglyEyes Mod ensures that fun is brought into your gameplay through the tweaking of mobs that are in it. Have you ever imagined that their appearance can get changed through the googly eyes which it will be adding? It is one addition or change that will look simple but there is no doubt that it can make the whole difference in making you experience the best of fun. You need Minecraft Forge installed for this mod to work as expected. Also, you need iChun Util Mod installed.
How to Install GooglyEyes Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download GooglyEyes Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.