At the hearing of Happy Little Mod 1.14.4, you would want to think that it has got a lot to do with one movie or the other. However, such isn’t the case as it is a mod which carries out a function that is entirely different from its name. Once you have had it installed, prefixes are going to be added to tooltips. Through this, you will definitely come up with something such as Happy Little Oak Sapling or Happy Stone. It should be noted that this only tends to be operating on client side as it doesn’t on server.
Also, you have to understand the fact that the prefixes being added are those of Bob Ross. It is a mod that may sound unnecessary but there is no doubt that you will definitely find it to be useful in one or two areas of your game. It is a mod that seems to be increasing in popularity amongst players in the minecraft community which is only a sign that its functionalities are beginning to be acknowledged. What you need is a mod of this nature to ensure that your game is as fun – filled as it can be.
How to Install Happy Little Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Happy Little Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.