Hats Mod 1.15/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 hasn’t really gotten the headlines that it deserves in the world of minecraft. However, such doesn’t mean that it isn’t a great mod to try out today because it is one of those quiet mods which are pretty useful in the process of having to add lots of colours to the adventures of minecraft players. Specifically, this mod has been built to ensure that the needs of players who are craving to add more beauty to their worlds are met. It is a mod which aims at adding some aesthetic values to the game in its own little way.
Most mods are either targeting, construction, farming or combat aspect of minecraft. However, there has been very few which have been able to channel their focus towards adding more aesthetic values to the game. It is all about bringing extra flare to the game of minecraft and there is no doubt that Hats Mod hasn’t disappointed in any way. Simply put, Hats Mod has been created to add some hats into your world. Once you wear them, you will look different and classy. They come in different colors so you may want to choose the one that you are sure will be a perfect fit for you.
How to Install Hats Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Hats Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.