There are mods that add to the excitement which minecraft as a game is actually all about. The good part is that Headcrumbs Mod is one of them. The features and functionality of this mod are unique in lots of regards. What it does is to ensure that the head of every mob is added. Have you ever imagined that once you get a mob killed, it can drop its head? This is what this mod is all about. It will ensure that upon death, mobs drop their heads thereby enabling you to have them added to the collection of yours.
Now you can have your hunts displayed on a wall. Alternatively, you can decide to carry them all over the places you will be going. It all depends on you. Creative mode is the platform where all of the dropped heads can be assessed. There are heads which may show up inside chests. You can put on ender dragon, chicken or villagers. It is obvious that Headcrumbs Mod has been created to ensure that players get to experience that extra bit of excitement in their worlds. Getting it installed today will definitely add something positive to your adventure as you go on.
How to Install Headcrumbs Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Headcrumbs Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.