Horizontal Glass Panes MOD 1.15/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 has been able live up to its claims of being able to ensure the addition of not just glass panes but also those ones which have orientation that are horizontal. The truth about minecraft is that at the moment, only panes which are vertical can be crafted. Although they are useful in the world of minecraft, such can limit players in lots of ways. This should be present in vanilla minecraft for the ultimate gaming experience. However, through the advent of a mod such as Horizontal Glass Pane, players will be able to create horizontal panes which give them lots of options in their worlds.
This is an impressive mod which is evident on the number of downloads that it has been able to record over the course of time. Having the panes crafted is quite simple as well as straightforward. If you want to have access to these horizontal panes, then you may need to start by having about 3 glasses put on the crafting table. In exchange of these panes that you have put, you are going be given 3 panes which are horizontal. Don’t worry about whether you are putting panes which are stained or not because you will be getting similar results.
How to Install Horizontal Glass Panes mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Horizontal Glass Panes mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.