Immersive Petroleum Mod is one of top innovations that have ever come into the game of minecraft. Of course whatelse can you expect from a mod that has been filled to the brim with plenty of contents and features which players can explore for the ultimate minecraft experience? If you have always loved and fancied that aspect of minecraft that is based on oil, this is one mod that you don’t need to missout on in terms of downloading and installation. This is because it has been created to ensure the introduction of oil, processing of oil and also extraction of oil.
It does all of these in tech progression mod. The most exciting aspect about it is the fact that it has gotten a series of options for configurations which makes it possible to be made use of in various modpacks. This implies that if you have got a modpack that you are developing and would like to have Immersive Petroleum Mod added to it, there will not be any problem since it has been designed in such a way that it can be compatible with most of the mod packs out there.
How to Install Immersive Petroleum Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Immersive Petroleum Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.