Industrial Craft Mod has been one of the most fascinating mods to be in possession of in the world of minecraft. This can only be interpreted to mean the fact that once you haven’t installed it in your world then you could just be missing out on one of the most effective tools which the minecraft community has ever made use of. If you love farming as well as mining in minecraft then there is no reason why you shouldn’t give this mod a try. Its additions are not only mouth-watering and unique but also detailed in lots of ways.
The Industrial Craft Mod ensures the addition of blocks which are new that can be put to different uses as you go on in your world. There are also other features which you will appreciate by the time you have started making use of it in your world. For instance, you have teleporters. The truth is that this mod has been enjoyed by most players making use of it due to its content which is comprehensive in all regards. You also have hydroelectric, wind and solar generators. All of these are meant to function in the production of energy the same way that redstone will do.
How to Install Industrial Craft Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Industrial Craft Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.