InfinityCraft has definitely been able to prove beyond every reasonable doubt ever since it got introduced into the community of minecraft that players will always find it very difficult to do without it. Whatever the case may be, always remember that this is forge mod which has been programmed to be compatible with various minecraft versions such as 1.10.2, 1.11 and 1.11.2. Do you love the construction aspect of minecraft? Have you been yearning about how materials for construction such as blocks can get added to your world? This is the mod that can actually make such happen.
One thing that players have come to love and appreciate about this mod is the fact that it doesn’t only cover the construction aspect of the game as it also ensures that other aspects such as farming get touched on. It does this through the addition of different types of trees, tools, items, various crops and different types of blocks. You can see that this is one mod which has been able to really offer alot in terms of content in the world of minecraft. You will definitely be missing out when you fail to give it a try by downloading and installing it in your world.
How to Install InfinityCraft Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download InfinityCraft Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.