Inventory Pets mod 1.15.1/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 has been created to enable the world of minecraft players look more real and lively. The truth about this game is the fact that having a colourful and very lively world goes beyond having weapons and all the necessary tools for building and construction. This is because you need animals and living things to spicing up whatever has been created. With the advent of Inventory Pets mod, there is no doubt that you are alone as it will enable such animals to come into your world. It may sound like a simple mod but there is no doubt that you may not be able to do without it once you have used it at first.
Through this mod, you will be able to have pets which are highly adorable in your inventory. They aren’t just pets as there are lots of areas in your game that can help you out in. These could be ensuring that you are given a speed boost, climbing of walls, flight and lots more. These abilities are possible to possess once these pets are in your inventory. The major aim of such pets is to ensure that players are able to possess the abilities that mobs possess in their worlds.
How to Install Inventory Pets mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Inventory Pets mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.