Inventory Sorter Mod is a pretty fantastic mod most especially for those minecraft players that want to make the most of their inventories for the ultimate gaming experience. In case you have been on the lookout for an inventory sorting mod, you have one today in Inventory Sorter Mod. It is just outstanding in what it does in the game of minecraft. One item gets sorted at a time through middle click. Players can also make use of scrolling wheel in other to have 1-of various items moved over to another inventory. This mod is actually perfect with hoppers, inventory of players and chests.
It is important you note that for this mod to function and give you what it has been programmed to deliver in your world, you will have to ensure you have had it installed on both server and client. Also, in the case of the client, there will not be any kind of attempt to sort. What you have is that every work will have handed over to the server which makes it to be very fast and also reliable. It tends to be very compatible with all of the containers. There are actually some slots which is does avoid though.
How to Install Inventory Sorter Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Inventory Sorter Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.