Inventory Tweaks Mod 1.15/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 has been developed to help minecraft players manage what they collect as they go in their adventure. There is one thing which is familiar with every player in the minecraft community. This is the fact that when it comes to the world of minecraft, most of them will always want to collect whatever they feel will become useful to them at some point in time. While this may be a very good idea, it is a mess as you find it very difficult having to sort all these items out in an effective way.
If you are very much used to minecraft as a game and what it has got to offer, you will notice that picking items from your inventory amongst lots of other items can be very time consuming. Inventory Tweaks Mod has been created to help you out in the best way possible to ensure that you don’t have to go through such stress. With it at your disposal, you will not need to hand sort any item in your inventory as it does all the work for you. Just imagine that such can be achieved just with the click of a button.
How to Install Inventory Tweaks Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Inventory Tweaks Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.