It is actually simple to understand why Iron Chests Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 has been created even when you hear its name for the first time. In case you are still wondering what it is all about, it is a mod which has been created to help minecraft players craft iron chests in their respective worlds. Iron chests are not the only items which you can have crafted with the aid of this mod as you can also do such with other materials such as glass, diamonds and others. This is one mod which has been able to make the process of having chests crafted to look and sound super easy in the world of minecraft.
Iron Chests Mod has been able to add well over 6 various chests to aid you in the best way possible in your world. These are diamond, obsidian chests, copper chests, gold, silver, iron and crystal chest. Traditional wooden chests don’t have enough storage when compared to those ones which are of higher grade. If you are one of those minecraft players who aren’t looking forward to having treasure rooms built then this mod is for you. With the aid of one chest, you can store anything that you find as you go on in your world.
How to Install Iron Chests Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Iron Chests Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.