Janpoizz’ Crafting Mod 1.15/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 has been created to enable minecraft players get the best of the game in lots of ways. One of the factors that can make your experience in this game to become less appealing is the fact that there are items you may not have access to in your world for one reason or the other. These may look like something or challenge that you can handle but it is actually difficult since you need to explore this game to its fullest. Through Janpoizz’ Crafting Mod being introduced into the world of minecraft, you can get the better of this game.
Janpoizz’ Crafting Mod has been developed to enable minecraft players craft various items in their worlds. You can either find the items to be crafted in creative mode or your world. There are items that can hardly be crafted in the world of minecraft. These could be horse armor, saddles and so on. However, with a mod such as this one at your disposal, you can definitely have a shot at it. You can also craft ores, blocks which are rare and others. This is just a mod which allows you to have items crafted in your own terms.
How to Install Janpoizz’ Crafting Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Janpoizz’ Crafting Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.