JourneyMap Mod 1.13 is an exciting mod with lots of intriguing features that will definitely have you thrilled in your world. Just imagine your minecraft world being mapped (in real time) as you are having it explored. The good part about this mod is the fact that not only is its interface user – friendly as it is also super easy to make use of. You don’t require any special knowledge to start making use of it in your world. There are various ways to view the map which is presented by this mod. These are full screen or minimap. It can also be viewed in a web browser.
One of its most outstanding features has been its ability to produce a map in the world you are exploring. This can help to ensure that your efforts are targeted. This because rather than moving all around the place, all the things which are around you will be generated in the map which it produces. It is a very flexible mod that can work in either multiplayer or single player world. Through its aid, you will be able to have a clear view of the other players, monsters, mob, villagers and so on in your world.
How to Install JourneyMap Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download JourneyMap Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.