Liteloader Mod 1.15/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 has been created to ensure that you have the most ultimate gaming experience regardless of the functionalities of your system. Minecraft as a game has got lots of mods and resource packs. These have been created to ensure that every one of your needs is met in the best way possible. However, you have to understand that when you are making use of most of these tools in your world, there is the likelihood that there could be compatibility issues. There is no need to worry about which tool to make use of as Liteloader Mod has been created to serve such purpose.
The functions of a Liteloader tool are actually similar to what you have in Forge, MCpatcher as well as some other loaders. It is a mod which is unique in lots of ways when compared to the others. However, you have to understand that MCpatcher has always been the best amongst all of these tools. The only thing is the fact that Liteloader tool has been created to work with some specific mods. This means those mods which can’t work with those other loader tools do have a chance of working when Liteloader is installed.
How to Install LiteLoader Mod
- Go to the liteloader site (Links below)
- Make sure your minecraft launcher is closed.
- Do you want to use liteloader with other mods? (eg Minecraft Forge, optifine)
- if your answer is no then you do not need to follow step 4 and 6
- If Yes, open the LiteLoader installer and choose the Minecraft Forge version, (for this you have to have Forge API previously installed)
- Choose the profile name and click ok.
- Now to have the Optifine running with LiteLoader and with Forge API, or any other mod, move the files to your Mods folder inside the .minecraft folder.
Download LiteLoader Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.