LLibrary Mod is a pretty simple and straightforward tool that any Modder will find to be very useful while trying to create any mod in the world of minecraft. There are lots of issues that you should be expecting to encounter as a Modder whenever you want to bring a particular mod into being. You need the most modern as well as advanced tools for the process of modding to be successful. This is what LLibrary mod has been created to help you solve. Sometimes, it gets very difficult for mods to interact in a way which is smooth without any interruption. This is perhaps why most systems crash in the middle of minecraft.
Through LLibrary Mod, you will be able to have access to tools that will enable various mods to become very much compatible with one another. When this happens, they can interact amongst themselves to ensure a smooth gameplay. There is also a dictionary for weapons which have been added by this mod. Through this tool or feature, other modders will be able to see the weapon of your mod. Multiple entity hitboxes are also fully supported by this mod. Finally, there is an update checker which is built – in to ensure that your mod is constantly updated.
How to Install LLibrary Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod that requires this library.
- Download the library.
- Move the two files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
Download LLibrary Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.