MalisisBlocks Mod is actually one of those mods that you will struggle to get the hang of unless you start making use of it in your world today. This is a really exciting mod which has got a lot to offer the minecraft community in lots of ways. This is why it has been growing in popularity in the minecraft world for some time. But what does it actually do for players who have had it installed in their worlds? This is a mod that will bring two blocks which are different together and then have them fused together. Apart of the combination is going to be the appearance of one of the blocks while another part will look similar to the other block.
How does this mod actually do this? This is simple as you will soon find out once you have installed it today. This is because it makes use of a tool which is referred to as block mixer. Through this tool, both blocks are going to get crushed together and become one. It is also possible for the textures to get effects that are special. All you have to do is include various items while the mixture is going on.
How to Install MalisisBlocks Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download MalisisBlocks Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.