McJtyLib Mod 1.15/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is one of those companion mods that you can’t do without in your world as you go on. There are mods that aren’t functioning well in your world at the moment. It could be that their files are conflicting with that of others or they aren’t compatible due to one reason or the other. There are lots of reasons that can lead to this problem and the truth is that once you ignore it, you may not enjoy the game to the fullest the way that you are supposed to. Through the advent of McJtyLib, there is no doubt that such challenges will be defeated without stress.
As stated earlier, this is a companion mod which means it will not be making any kind of addition to your overall game play.Rather, it has been created to enable mods to be compatible with one another. You have to note that there are some mods which it has been developed to target. Some of them are: RFTools Dimensions, RFTools and Deep Resonance.If you want to get the best out of these mods by exploring them to the fullest then ensure that you have installed a mod such as McJtyLib to keep things pretty simple as they work.
How to Install McJtyLib Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod that requires this library.
- Download the library.
- Move the two files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
Download McJtyLib Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.