Mo’ Bends Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is one of those mods which will ensure that you aren’t short of a better gaming experience. The game of minecraft has been mostly notable for its high level of creativity. This has really translated to lots of players enjoying what it has got to offer over the years. However, it is important to note that such doesn’t imply that there are no shortcomings. One of such has to do with how the players move. This may sound or look like something which isn’t important to you but it can make the game to be less appealing.
Mo’ Bends Mod has been developed to ensure that the mobs in your world are able to move in a smooth way. Even you can also move properly. With such movement, there is no doubt that your world will become much livelier. The animations of players, zombies, cow and pig will become very much improved than they used to be. It is a mod which has been able to ensure that you and animals move in way which will make it appear like you are in a real world. In a nutshell, it can be said that movement has been redefined.
– Sprint Jumping
– Three Sword Attacks
– Fist Punch
– Jump Attack
– Wall Climbing
– Sword Trails
– Custom Hurt Effect
– Custom Death Effect
– Animation Customization
How to Install Mo’ Bends Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Mo’ Bends Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.