Mo’ Creatures Mod 1.14.4 has been created to add a lot of fun to your adventure and you will be missing out if you fail to have it downloaded and installed today. The game of minecraft can be really fun to play as it gives you the chance to fully explore your world. However, you will agree that with the passage of time, such fun may die due to the fact that you have gotten used to the dangerous creatures as well as mobs in your world. These are more like the default creatures which the game comes with. This is what Mo’ Creatures Mod has been developed to correct in the world of minecraft.
Mo’ Creatures Mod has been brought into being in the world of minecraft to ensure that lots of creatures which are dangerous are added to your world. It doesn’t only add monster mobs but also over 55 animals which are new to your world. It is a mod which has been created to ensure that your gaming experience gets to a whole new level. It also brings other items such as blocks and weapons. These are all done in a bid to make you more effective in the process of exploring your world.
MoCreatures 12.0.3 changelog :
- Fixed pet and horse amulets not spawning creatures.
- Fixed fishnets not spawning creatures.
- Fixed various mounting de-sync issues.
- Fixed various interact issues.
- Fixed ownership not being respected with some passives.
CustomMobSpawner 3.11.3 changelog :
- Add support for TerrainControl.
How to Install Mo’ Creatures Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Mo’ Creatures Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.