Mo’ Glowstone is a very powerful mod that you will not want to stop making use of after having a firsthand experience of it. Through its advent, there will be the addition of glowstones into the game. it doesn’t stop there as these stones can get dyed using various colors. It is definitely one of those mods which clearly defines minecraft as a game from a perspective of arts. glowstone Blocks which are colored can get crafted through having the dye surrounded. This will be done with the use of 8 glowstones inside a grid that is used for crafting.
If you want to have glowstone that is colored obtained, you can do such by having it mined from nether. One notable addition that this mod has been popular for is that it ensures the addition of Glowstone Fuel. This will last far longer than the normal coal which you are currently making use of in your world. You will be able to get a lot from a particular recipe once this fuel is put to use as compared to using coal. Some of its crafting recipes are Crafting Colored Glowstone, Crafting Glowstone Lamp, Crafting Glowstone Brick and Crafting Glowstone Dust.
How to Install Mo’ Glowstone Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Mo’ Glowstone Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.