With the name being mentioned as Mo’Swords, there is much of an explanation about what this mod is actually all about. For those minecraft players who want to explore more about the combat aspect of minecraft, there is no doubt that with a mod such as Mo’Swords, such a feat can be achieved with great ease. This is a tool that you need to install if you want your adventure to become more colorful than it actually is at the moment.
Through the download and installation of a mod such as Mo’Swords, there will be the addition of swords as well as other items which players can put to various uses as they embark on their adventure. To be specific, the number of swords added by this mod are about 45. You will definitely be spoilt with choice by the time you have it downloaded. Some of them are Firework Sword, Bone Sword, Drachentoeter, DamastGladius, Ninja Sword, Doubleblade-Sword, Obsidian Sword, Fire Sword, Pirate Saebel, Slime Sword, Golden Apple Sword and lots of others. If you truly want to get varying options about swords in your world then this is one mod that you need to give a try today.
How to Install Mo’Swords mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Mo’Swords mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.