MrMeepz’ Shaders Mod 1.15/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 has been developed to ensure that your world has got a bit of life. The most exciting thing about minecraft is the fact that there are tools which can meet your needs at every given point in time. These could be having tools for combat, building, farming and so on. However, MrMeepz’ Shaders Mod has proven that it can go that extra to bring in a unique contribution which is different. Through its advent in the world of minecraft, the worlds of players will get brightened in a great way. In a nutshell, this mod is all about ensuring that your world becomes very realistic as compared to what it was before now.
Lots of the Shader mods which have been introduced into the minecraft community are majorly focused on improving the lightening of the game. However, MrMeepz’ Shaders Mod is different as it will also ensure that shadow effects, colors of lightening and so on are improved on. It is a great mod to make use of in traditional minecraft. Also, it is very compatible when it comes to working alongside various resource packs. It also gives you the freedom to customize which you will hardly find with lots of Shader mods out there.
How to Install MinecraftMod
The installation of a Shader Pack is very simple but it requires a lot of attention, for the most up-to-date versions of Minecraft (1.8.8 and newer) shaders already come automatically in Optifine, but you can also do the installation manually using Shaders Mod the oldest versions.
Install Shaders in Minecraft with Optifine Mod:
- Download the Optifine HD Mod.
- Install it according to the mod tutorial.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher and select the Optifine profile.
- After starting Minecraft, go to “Options”.
- Click “Shaders” and select “Open shaderpacks folder.”
- Here you put the Shader Pack of your choice!
Install Shaders Mod in Minecraft Manually:
- Choose the version and download the Shaders Mod, you will come across an Installer, reject all additional software installation options. (Each version will download a Download Manager to download and install the Shaders Mod for Minecraft.)
- Update Minecraft to your preferred version.
- Execute the downloaded JAR file and install the Shaders Mod.
- Download a shader pack of your choice and put it into the shaderpacks folder.
- Select the newly created profile in the Minecraft launcher and start the game.
Note: For the second method shader 1.9 and newer is not compatible with minecraft forge and optifine, so you should follow the first step to the most recent versions.
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.
I added a benchmark to the final v05 versions, so you can decide better which version fits to your PC.
Settings/Specs: Nvidia GTX 680, Intel core i7 3770k 4×3.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, Win8 64bit, 12 Normal+, Default Textures
v05 Ultra+ – ca. 65 FPS
v05 Ultra – ca. 80 FPS
v05 Ultra DoF – ca. 80 FPS
v05 Ultra Motionblur – ca. 80 FPS
v05 Medium – ca. 110 FPS
v05 Lite – ca. 125 FPS