NICE is one of those mods that you can misinterpret their meanings and what they intend adding to the game once you consider their names. Truly, the fact is that you may get it all wrong once you consider the name that it answers. This is because they are simply an abbreviation which connotes something different entirely. Whatever the case may be, such doesn’t take away the fact that this is one outstanding mod that needs to be downloaded today due to some really unique and top quality features.
The first thing that you need to know is that this mod is focused on the decorative aspect of minecraft as a game. it ensures the addition of some blocks which are like glass. They are fanciful in nature as well and can get filled using various (about 4) particle systems. May be you have been wondering but the meaning of NICE is actually interpreted as Nice Innovative Creative Enhancement. From the name, you can tell that it has been programmed to enhance the beauty of your world. This mod has got 2 blocks at present. These are particle block and particle cylinder. The both of them have 2 variants. These are blue and green apiece.
How to Install NICE Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download NICE Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.