No Cubes Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.12.2 is a pretty useful tool to have in the world of minecraft especially once you want your world to appear real. Most of the mods which have been developed in this game to ensure that its looks are improved on are lagging behind in lots of ways. This is perhaps where a mod such as No Cubes can hardly be ignored. In a nutshell, No Cubes Mod has been developed to ensure that textures which seem blocky in the game can be removed and eventually replaced with those that are circle. This is a brilliant mod that will change how items appear in your world.
The default visuals in the world of minecraft are blocky. Although this may not having any meaning to you most especially when you are playing the game for the very first time, you will see that as time goes on, there will be the urgent need for such textures to be replaced or improved on. This is where you will need to make use of No Cubes Mod. It is a modification mod that will enable other mods to work perfectly. That is to say, don’t attempt to use it alone as you may likely not get the expected results.
How to Install No Cubes Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download No Cubes Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.12.2
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.