Not Enough Items Mod 1.17/1.16.5/1.12.2 is definitely one mod that you will have fun making use of in your world. If you feel that you are short of recipes in your world then this is one mod which ticks all the boxes in such regards. This is because it will be able to ensure the addition of various recipes which can be of help in one way or the other as you embark on your adventure. It doesn’t stop there as preloaded items can be used in cheat modes. It is also helpful when it comes to solving conflicts or problems which have to do with ID. This is especially helpful for those who like playing with various mods at once.
Not Enough Items Mod has been created to follow toomanyitems and there is no doubt that it has been really great in over – delivering on its claims. It is majorly made use of due to its recipe mode. You don’t only have lots of recipes to choose from as it also allows you to search for your favorite ones in an easy. It provides a search box that you can use for this in other to ensure that your time is saved.
How to Install Not Enough Items Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Not Enough Items Mod 1.17/1.16.5/1.12.2
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.