Oceancraft Mod has been developed to ensure that reality is brought into the world of minecraft. One of the aspects which has lacked some professional and perfect touch all this while is how oceans tend to appear. They have always been discovered not to be realistic in any way. This may sound like something which is of less concern to you but it is really capable of affecting your over experience of minecraft in an adverse way. There is no need being bothered about such again as Oceancraft Mod will definitely change all that.
With the advent of a mod like this, you can be rest assured that the ocean in your world will become very realistic in terms of its appearance. It also has some great additions to make your adventure stacked with fun. These are blocks, mobs, as well as other new items. The mobs which are added are about 10. The water is always bright which takes away the suspense of minecraft as a game. Through Oceancraft Mod, you see that the water will get more dangerous which will make your journey more exciting and worth your time. The mobs are extremely dangerous and you will have to be careful while dealing with them.
How to Install Oceancraft Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Oceancraft Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.