Penguins Mod is a mod that is simply focused on bringing in more penguins than you can ever think of into the game of minecraft. This is one mod which isn’t really getting the attention that it definitely does deserve in the game of minecraft at the moment. Such is due to the fact that its contents are not what you will usually find in most mods as its developer has ensured that it is unique and of the highest standard possible. The penguins that have been added of different types and cold biomes is where they do get spawned in.
There is only one snag with this mod which is the fact that although the penguins are adorable when looked at, they haven’t gotten any practical purpose whatsoever. The following can be equipped to such penguins such as Earmuffs (1.2.0+), Scarfs (1.2.0+), Tophats (1.1.0+), and Bowties (1.1.0+). It is important you understand the fact that there are exceptions to all of these though. Such will mostly be experienced in the versions which you are making use of at the moment. You will definitely understand this mod better once you can have it downloaded and installed for a trial in your world.
How to Install Penguins Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Penguins Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.