Quick Consume mod is fast becoming one of the most useful mods that the world of minecraft is making use of at the moment. This is could be due to some of its truly wonderful and outstanding features which have never been seen before. The strength of a mod isn’t in its name but features and functionalities asQuick Consume simply demonstrates this. Having your health replenished in the world of minecraft is something that can be very challenging in lots of regards. Even when you can, it is possible that your method or tool is time – consuming.
Through the advent of a mod such as Quick Consume, such will not take time again. This is because of the fact that it ensures the addition of slots (about two) to your screen. These are made use of in filling any kind of food. Once you have seen the food that you are looking for, have it highlighted and then have the shift+G and shift+H for the top and bottom slots respectively. Once this has been done, the food should be moved immediately to any of the slots that you have chosen. This saves up the other slots which you can make use of in having other items stored as you go on.
How to Install Quick Consume mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Quick Consume mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.