Render Player API 1.15/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a pretty useful and important mod to have in the world of minecraft. The thing best about this mod is the fact that it hasn’t only been created to be made use of by those that are trying to explore minecraft as a game as it has also been developed to help modders in the best way possible. It is a mod which will enable you to have access to a very vital part of the game which has remained untouchable. Through such, you will be able to carry out your changes without having to bother about any hitches.
It can also enable an installed to allow such changes as well. One thing that you haven’t realized about this mod is that it is used by lots of the popular mods out there. These could be Sports Mod, AssassinCraft, Aether II and many more. Unless you don’t want to experience these mods and what they have got to offer, don’t install Render Player API. The only thing that you have to ensure is that you avoid anything that has to do with using Modloader tools anytime you are making use of Render Player API. This is due to the fact that they aren’t compatible together.
How to Install Render Player API
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod that requires this library.
- Download the library.
- Move the two files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
Download Render Player API
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.