Robobo1221’s Shaders Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 happens to be one of those shader mods that have taken after GLSL Shader Mod. What is actually difficult about this mod is the fact that you will always find it harder to tell what makes it unique when compared to the other shader mods that have been introduced into the world of minecraft. However, a closer look should reveal a lot of hidden facts about it which you haven’t really discovered. This is the fact that the changes which it implements are not just minor as they are top alterations which will make your world come alive today.
For instance, there is this circular rainbow that you will likely see once you happen to be gazing at the sun under certain circumstances. This is just one of the effects that it can bring to your world. There are various versions of Robobo1221’s Shaders Mod such as lite and full version. These are respectively for enhanced performance and visuals. In a nutshell, Robobo1221’s Shaders Mod has been programmed to help improve the looks and effects in the worlds of minecraft players. Just a firsthand trial and you will be convinced about its potentials regarding the changes it can bring to your world.
- Volumetric lighting and clouds
- Global Illumination
- Atmospheric scattering
- Screen space reflections
- Parallax mapping for terrain and water
- HD extended shadows
- Procedural clouds
- Procedural stars
- Atmospheric fog
- And more!
How to Install Robobo1221’s Shaders Mod
The installation of a Shader Pack is very simple but it requires a lot of attention, for the most up-to-date versions of Minecraft (1.8.8 and newer) shaders already come automatically in Optifine, but you can also do the installation manually using Shaders Mod the oldest versions.
Install Shaders in Minecraft with Optifine Mod:
- Download the Optifine HD Mod.
- Install it according to the mod tutorial.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher and select the Optifine profile.
- After starting Minecraft, go to “Options”.
- Click “Shaders” and select “Open shaderpacks folder.”
- Here you put the Shader Pack of your choice!
Install Shaders Mod in Minecraft Manually:
- Choose the version and download the Shaders Mod, you will come across an Installer, reject all additional software installation options. (Each version will download a Download Manager to download and install the Shaders Mod for Minecraft.)
- Update Minecraft to your preferred version.
- Execute the downloaded JAR file and install the Shaders Mod.
- Download a shader pack of your choice and put it into the shaderpacks folder.
- Select the newly created profile in the Minecraft launcher and start the game.
Note: For the second method shader 1.9 and newer is not compatible with minecraft forge and optifine, so you should follow the first step to the most recent versions.
Download Robobo1221’s Shaders Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.