RPG-Hud Mod 1.15/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is definitely one of those that look like they can’t contribute much to the world of minecraft as a game. However, using them the first time will get any player hooked that he or she wouldn’t want to stop for any reason whatsoever. This is a great mod to have amongst your mod collection and you will definitely soon be discovering why. The truth about the default Heads Up Display in the game of minecraft is that it lacks some features which can make you have the ultimate gaming experience. You will hardly notice this when you are just starting out in the game.
However, as time goes on, you will see that lots of features are lacking to make it perfect. The question still remains what should be done to have such deficiencies or limitations corrected? This is a question that only you can answer. The fortunate part is that through the advent of a mod such as RPG-Hud Mod, you can be rest assured that you will have an improved HUD in your world. This has been introduced to act as an upgrade to what you are currently using. Its added features will definitely tell a lot about what it has got to offer.
How to Install RPG-Hud Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download RPG-Hud Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.