Shaders Mod 1.14 has been created to ensure that you get the ultimate gaming experience in your world. There are lots of minecraft players who want something really extra in terms of graphic effects and the rest. If you happen to fall amongst this category of players then Shaders Mod has been created to meet your needs in such regards. It doesn’t only add lots of aesthetic effects to what you have to your world but these are all outstanding in lots of ways. You will definitely be impressed with what the developers have been able to put together in this mod.
Has there ever been a time you looked at the trees in your world? There is no doubt that with Shaders Mod, you will see nature at its best. At the beginning when minecraft was introduced, people made use of its default graphics because there wasn’t really much development and creativity. However, things have changed and an example of such a change is the advent of Shaders Mod. Even the professional players need an upgrade in terms of graphics in their worlds. Shaders Mod has definitely proven to tick all the boxes when it comes to making your world standout.
How to Install Shaders Mod
To use Shaders in minecraft you have two choices, use shaders that are already included in the Optifine (this option is available from version 1.8.9 of the mincraft to the current version), or the Shaders Mod.
Install Shaders with Optifine Mod
- Download the Optifine HD Mod.
- Install it according to the mod tutorial.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher and select the Optifine profile.
- After starting Minecraft, go to “Options”.
- Click “Shaders” and select “Open shaderpacks folder.”
- Here you put the Shader Pack of your choice!
Install Shaders Mod Manually
Each version will download a Download Manager to download and install the Shaders Mod for Minecraft.
- Choose the version and download the file, you will come across an Installer, reject all additional software installation options.
- Finish the process and open the downloaded Shadersmod.
- Update Minecraft to your preferred version.
- Execute the downloaded JAR file and install the Shader.
- Download a shader pack of your choice and put it into the shaderpacks folder.
- Select the newly created profile in the Minecraft launcher and start the game.
Note: For the second method shader 1.9 and newer is not compatible with minecraft forge and optifine, so you should follow the first step to the most recent versions.
Download Shaders Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.