Sildur’s Shaders Mod has been created to ensure that a very important aspect of minecraft is corrected. Whether you are a newbie or professional player in this game, you must have noticed that the standard lightening effects are practically nothing to write home about. This is because they contribute little or nothing to the overall appearance of your world. This should never be overlooked if you are aspiring to go all the way in your adventure. Have you ever imagined that you could have some really improved lightening effects in your world? Do you know that this is one aspect which can make your gaming experience to be adversely affected?
There is only one way out of this problem and that is using the Sildur’s Shaders Mod.It has been created to ensure that the lightening effects in your world are 100% realistic. You will be seeing shadows like you are in a real world for the first time. It is also different from most of the Shader mods which you must have come across in your world before now. This is because it doesn’t only focus on improving the lightening effects as it can also contribute towards making the grass wavy in your world.
How to Install Sildur’s Shaders Mod
The installation of a Shader Pack is very simple but it requires a lot of attention, for the most up-to-date versions of Minecraft (1.8.8 and newer) shaders already come automatically in Optifine, but you can also do the installation manually using Shaders Mod the oldest versions.
Install Shaders in Minecraft with Optifine Mod:
- Download the Optifine HD Mod.
- Install it according to the mod tutorial.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher and select the Optifine profile.
- After starting Minecraft, go to “Options”.
- Click “Shaders” and select “Open shaderpacks folder.”
- Here you put the Shader Pack of your choice!
Install Shaders Mod in Minecraft Manually:
- Choose the version and download the Shaders Mod, you will come across an Installer, reject all additional software installation options. (Each version will download a Download Manager to download and install the Shaders Mod for Minecraft.)
- Update Minecraft to your preferred version.
- Execute the downloaded JAR file and install the Shaders Mod.
- Download a shader pack of your choice and put it into the shaderpacks folder.
- Select the newly created profile in the Minecraft launcher and start the game.
Note: For the second method shader 1.9 and newer is not compatible with minecraft forge and optifine, so you should follow the first step to the most recent versions.
Download Sildur’s Shaders Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.
Vibrant Shaders for MC 1.8 and newer:
1.165 is the newest version available. (November 14, 2017. )
Sildur’s Vibrant shaders 1.165 Lite Recommended for Intel cards and weak systems
Sildur’s Vibrant shaders 1.165 Medium Recommended for recording or older PCs
Sildur’s Vibrant shaders 1.165 High Lowest: 65fps Average: 85fps Highest: 110fps – GTX960@1080p view dist: 12
Sildur’s Vibrant Shaders 1.165 High-Motionblur
Sildur’s Vibrant shaders 1.165 Extreme Lowest: 55fps Average: 70fps Highest: 85fps – GTX960@1080p view dist: 12
Sildur’s Vibrant Shaders 1.165 Extreme-Volumetric Lighting WIP
Use the inbuild dynamic lights option from Optifine for handheld light!
(Found in options -> video settings -> quality, or options -> video settings)
Download doesn’t work? Disable your adblocker on adfly sites and it should work.