SodiumCraft is a mod that can be included in modpacks according to the author. You hardly see mods that address the aspect of the game which this mod has been programmed to do. Best of all is that it has been great doing what it does. The primary why this mod has been brought into existence is to ensure that sodium (from Mekanism) is actually given a purpose. Initially there was mod tweakerscript. However, it is now a large project which requires more than this. What this mod does require to function are Thermal Expansion, Mekanism andCsokiCraftUtil. Anything that is short of these will possibly bring about a crash.
Also, once aluminum gets detected in your game, there is going to be ore tripling being added to that. There are some new as well as exciting additions that will definitely have you thrilled. These could be Sodium – Aluminum battery (silver), Copper – Sodium – Potato and so on. it is a mod that needs to be used by players who have been playing the game for some time. this is because as a newbie, you are likely to get frustrated by its complex nature. It can be made use of in modpacks.
How to Install SodiumCraft Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download SodiumCraft Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.