Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod 1.15/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 has been really fantastic in lots of regards since being introduced into the minecraft community. This is due to its contributions and features which it has been developed to add to the worlds of players who are making use of it. Whether you want to admit it or not, the truth still remains the fact that having the best of experience isn’t all about having access to various weapons, tools for building and construction, farming machines and others. Rather, it also involves your world being able to look very realistic in every sense of the word.
With your usage of Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod, there is no doubt that the graphics in your world will become very much improved. This is what it has been developed to focus on in the world of minecraft. Just imagine the graphics or elements in your world appearing real. The best part of all these is the fact that it doesn’t make use of any resource pack as all these contributions will come from it directly. The night and day effects added by this mod are so amazing that you will feel very impressed. Try it out today and see for yourself.
How to Install Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod
The installation of a Shader Pack is very simple but it requires a lot of attention, for the most up-to-date versions of Minecraft (1.8.8 and newer) shaders already come automatically in Optifine, but you can also do the installation manually using Shaders Mod the oldest versions.
Install Shaders in Minecraft with Optifine Mod:
- Download the Optifine HD Mod.
- Install it according to the mod tutorial.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher and select the Optifine profile.
- After starting Minecraft, go to “Options”.
- Click “Shaders” and select “Open shaderpacks folder.”
- Here you put the Shader Pack of your choice!
Install Shaders Mod in Minecraft Manually:
- Choose the version and download the Shaders Mod, you will come across an Installer, reject all additional software installation options. (Each version will download a Download Manager to download and install the Shaders Mod for Minecraft.)
- Update Minecraft to your preferred version.
- Execute the downloaded JAR file and install the Shaders Mod.
- Download a shader pack of your choice and put it into the shaderpacks folder.
- Select the newly created profile in the Minecraft launcher and start the game.
Note: For the second method shader 1.9 and newer is not compatible with minecraft forge and optifine, so you should follow the first step to the most recent versions.
Download Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.
- -Tweak Shader Options to adjust SEUS v11.0 based on your hardware!
- -Variable Penumbra Soft Shadows
- -Proper rendering of transparent objects
- -Proper light absorption through stained glass
- -Stained glass colored shadows
- -New volumetric clouds
- -New water rendering
- -Water caustics
- -Crepuscular rays (volumetric light rays)
- -Improved GI
- -Vastly improved shadow and GI render distance
- -Automatic exposure adjustment based on average brightness
- -New tonemapping operator
- -More natural/realistic lighting values
- -Atmospheric scattering
- -New BRDF for diffuse and specular lighting
- -Spider/Enderman eyes no longer look glitched
- -Lots of other improvements!