Stazza’s Super Shaders Mod 1.14.4 has simply been introduced into the world of minecraft to ensure that the game’s look is improved on in a great way. This is a very powerful mod that you can start using to add more life to the appearance of your world. It is true that there have been lots of resource packs as well as other mods in the world of minecraft to add more vibrancy the looks of the game. However, you have to understand the fact that most of these packs haven’t been able to achieve up to 50% of what Stazza’s Super Shaders Mod will bring into your world.
The contrasts, colors as well as visual effects of Stazza’s Super Shaders Mod are superior as compared to whatever you must have been making use of before now. Also, the lightening effects are great to look at. It is also important not to forget how the waters, rain as well as fog do look after it must have been installed. All these are proofs that this mod has been created to redefine the look of minecraft into something that players can fall in love with once they are exploring their respective worlds.
Super Shader V5.0 based on Chocapic’s 4.8.1 Shader
- * Volumetric Light Based on Robobo’s shaders
- * New colour ToneMap, Shaders option to return to Default colour if you like the old one better
- * New lighting and colour tone to nights
- * Shadows now pass through water onto the terrain underneath
- * Stars at night time
- * all new Bloom thanks to the creator of BSL Shaders
- * New look to water along with “Basic” Caustics
- * Desaturation Option to desaturate the colour or make everything Black and White
- * Added DISTANT_BLUR to blur objects that are far away
- * Added custom Shader Options for 1.8.9+ (also works on 1.9 and .1.9.2)
- * Removed Dirty lens that could be seen when looking at Torches
- * changed how 2D godrays look (Colour) and increased sun glow
- * Fixed indoor light/shadows
- * Fixed clouds reflecting on lower sky line
- * A few other small improvements and changes that I most likly have missed
How to Install Stazza’s Super Shaders Mod
The installation of a Shader Pack is very simple but it requires a lot of attention, for the most up-to-date versions of Minecraft (1.8.8 and newer) shaders already come automatically in Optifine, but you can also do the installation manually using Shaders Mod the oldest versions.
Install Shaders in Minecraft with Optifine Mod:
- Download the Optifine HD Mod.
- Install it according to the mod tutorial.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher and select the Optifine profile.
- After starting Minecraft, go to “Options”.
- Click “Shaders” and select “Open shaderpacks folder.”
- Here you put the Shader Pack of your choice!
Install Shaders Mod in Minecraft Manually:
- Choose the version and download the Shaders Mod, you will come across an Installer, reject all additional software installation options. (Each version will download a Download Manager to download and install the Shaders Mod for Minecraft.)
- Update Minecraft to your preferred version.
- Execute the downloaded JAR file and install the Shaders Mod.
- Download a shader pack of your choice and put it into the shaderpacks folder.
- Select the newly created profile in the Minecraft launcher and start the game.
Note: For the second method shader 1.9 and newer is not compatible with minecraft forge and optifine, so you should follow the first step to the most recent versions.
Download Stazza’s Super Shaders Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.