Storage Drawers Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 has been developed as well as programmed to help minecraft players in addressing every challenge which they may be facing in relation to storages in their worlds. Chests are perfect option when it comes to having items stored as you go in the world of minecraft. However, you have to understand that they have got their own limitations which could slow you down as time goes on. For instance, any chest which is beneath a block that is solid will likely not get opened. This will continue until you have ensured that the block has been gotten rid of.
The implication of such a challenge is the fact that you could be forced to have the layout of your base changed which could be very frustrating. Through the Storage Drawers Mod, there is no doubt that this problem can be solved one time. This is because it gives players access to containers which are used for storage. These aren’t containers which are similar to what you have got in chests. Rather, they will not open upwards but outwards. This means even if there is any block on top of them, they can still be opened to meet your needs.
How to Install Storage Drawers Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Storage Drawers Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.