Survival Tweaks Mod is a mod that has been created to add more color to the experience that minecraft players are already having. There is no doubt that vanilla minecraft has really got a lot to offer you when it comes to keeping you busy with various activities. However, you should note that such will only interest for some time as you may likely want an upgrade. Simply put, this mod has been programmed for those minecraft players that are yearning for that extra or additional bit of fun during the course of their adventures. What it actually does is to ensure mechanics which are new get added to vanilla minecraft.
The best part about this mod is the fact that its author has been generous enough to ensure that while the experience of vanilla minecraft is enhanced, such isn’t over the top. That is to say, players still have the option to get these mechanics either disabled or enabled if they wish to. Some mechanics that have been added are sword blocking, shield parachuting, arrow throwing, armor swapping, Weakness Effect Debuff, Strength Effect Boost, Jump Effect Step-Assist, Ender Pearls, Ender Teleport’s creativity eye, Nether Block Burn, Soulsand Breakage, Netherwart Breakage, (Inter-Dimensional) Teleport command and Netherwart Breakage
How to Install Survival Tweaks Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Survival Tweaks Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.