Sushi Mod has been created to ensure that minecraft players have plenty of options when it comes to foods that are available to them in their worlds. This is one mod where players will be spoilt with plenty of food to actually choose from. The new food that it adds is known as Sushi and as you can see, it is where its name has been curled from. The same way you do look for other seeds in your world that is how you will be able to look for cucumber and rice seeds. It is an exciting mod that gives you an experience which is fresh and unexplored.
In other to make Sushi, these crops will need to be grown. The rice seeds will need to be cooked before sushi can be made. It is featured by Pufferfish Roll, Mushroom Roll, calamari, fish sashimi, riceball, nori, rice, squid roll, squid sashimi, pufferfish roll, nemo sashimi and lots of others. They all have their specific units through which hunger can be healed. As you can see, it is obvious that this is one mod to explore. It is more interesting if you love the farming aspect of minecraft as a game.
How to Install Sushi Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Sushi Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.