Tea The Story Mod is a fun tool that anyone who wants to get the best out from his or her minecraft gaming experience needs to make use of. The tea culture isn’t what is actually pronounced in the game of minecraft. This is because players do channel their focus and attention to other stuffs which shouldn’t actually be the case. However, through the advent of Tea The Story Mod, you will have access to various types of tea which you can put to use in your world. This mod brings in about 6 Chinese tea into the game which players can make use of after having it downloaded and installed.
The tea brought in are Pu’er, Oolong, Yellow, Black, Green and White tea. It is important you note the fact that the tea added by this mod are all of Chinese origin. In addition to these various tea being added, there is also rice crops. This can only tell you that this mod has been created to enhance the food system of minecraft. Tea seeds will need to be found whenever you get oak leaves broken. For tea plants to grow, the temperature, altitude and humidity must be suitable.
How to Install Tea The Story Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Tea The Story Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.