Telepad is a highly spectacular mod that you want to have amongst your mod collections. This is because it has been able to have the aspect of teleportation redefined in the game of minecraft. There are actually various types of teleportation mods that you can take advantage of in this game. however, none comes close to what Telepad mod has got to offer in terms of content. What it does is that it ensures the addition of blocks for teleportation to the worlds of players that will have it installed. These blocks are referred to as Telepad.
Are you looking for the easiest way to teleport across your world without stress? Do you know that with your use of Telepad mod such as become a reality? This mod will enable you do teleportation to various parts of your world within a matter of seconds. This mod has got one major strength which is the fact that its developer has been able to put in plenty of efforts on the issue of server compatibility. Such is the reason why most of its features are those which can be found only in multiplayer. These could be force teleportation feature and deactivation of telepad.
How to Install Telepad Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Telepad Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.