The Creeping Nether Mod has been able to ensure that the game of minecraft is greatly enhanced in one or two ways for the ultimate gaming experience possible. As the nether starts to creep into your world, cows will explode and sheep will burn as well. This is a mod which will also ensure that vanilla ores are added to the nether. Note that this is one of its features which can get disabled if you wish to. Once a portal has been built, you will see that the land will start getting corrupt in a slow and steady way.
This is going to continue not until it has become some kind of scorched hellscape. Dirt as well as stone are going to turn into Netherrack which have got veins that are cracked. The sand will be grown Nether wart as it will get turned into Soul Sand. Cobblestone is going to get corrupted and then turned into a block that is new which is called Blood stone. Mobs get transformed once they step into the nether which has been generated. Villagers are going to be turned into witches while the pigs will be turned into pigmen. Finally slimes will get turned into magma cubes.
How to Install The Creeping Nether Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download The Creeping Nether Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.