Thermal Cultivation mod is one of those high functionality mods that you need to get installed for the most ultimate gaming experience ever. This is a mod that has taken lots of time to put together. Of course, with its features which are of very high standard, you can verify that the author has left no stone unturned. This mod can be said to continue from wherever Thermal expansion stopped in the game of minecraft. Just like every other mod, thermal expansion does have its own flaws which has affected the gameplay of players using it.
This is what Thermal Cultivation mod has been created to address and also get corrected over the course of time. It has been created to ensure that there is provision of contents that are related to ranching as well as farming. Note that these are contents that don’t actually suit thermal expansion. It is worth of note to point out that it isn’t necessary to use thermal expansion before making use of this mod. However, if you want to get other metals, then there are mods that you will need to get installed. One of such metals will be platinum which is meant for Enderium.
How to Install Thermal Cultivation Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Thermal Cultivation Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.