Thut’s Elevators Mod is actually one of the best elevators mods that you will ever come across in the world of minecraft. This is simply because the developers have been able to ensure that its contents and features are unique and fresh as compared to what other mods in such regards do contain. Thutmose happens to be developer and he has really put in lots of efforts to ensure that this mod is getting all the attention that it receiving from the minecraft community today. He should definitely be given some credit.
The elevator that this mod creates in the world of minecraft is actually based on minecraft block movement theory. The very first of all is to get an elevator frame built. After that, you will then have a single elevator controller built. Have it placed on the middle of such structure. The next move will be to ensure that the floor of the elevator is completed. This is a very simple mod that anyone can start making use of today. It doesn’t need you to be a computer geek. The best part is that even after all the attempt to build an elevator in your world, you feel like putting an end to the project, you can have it destroyed.
How to Install Thut’s Elevators Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Thut’s Elevators Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.