Tinkers’ Defense is one of those mods that have been created to complement the popular Tinkers’ Construct in the game of minecraft and it has been doing that in a perfect way ever since. In case you don’t understand yet what this mod can bring to you, it has been programmed to act as an upgrade to the former mod (Tinkers’ construct) which has been mentioned earlier on. through this mod, mine as well as blade shield will not only be created, but they this will be done according to tinkerer way.
If you are actually searching for a mod that has got lots of contents and features, Tinkers’ Defense Mod definitely does tick all of the boxes. It ensures the addition of tools that players can make use of as they move on in their respective worlds. These could be Shears, Zweihander, Heater Shield and Buckler. These are all tools that have their specific uses. You may want to have them tried out. For instance the shears can be used in getting leaves cut while Zweihander is a sword which can be made use of in getting enemies taken down. There are also other materials such as Aeonsteel, Rosegold, Brass, Sinisterium, Queen’s Gold and others.
How to Install Tinkers’ Defense Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Tinkers’ Defense Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.