Tool Progression is a great mod to have in your collection of mods if you really want get the ultimate gaming experience in the world of minecraft. It is a modification tool that has been created to enable life a bit easier for minecraft players such as you. What it actually does is to ensure that tool class get modified in the best way possible. Sometimes your moves or decisions in the world of minecraft about harvesting blocks are based on guesswork. This means most of the time you aren’t sure of what to do and what not to do. Through the advent of a mod such as Tool Progression, you will know the particular block which can be harvested.
It actually does this through the addition of Waila/Hwyla Plugin. This is what will provide hint regarding whether a block is harvestable or not. It will also give you details about the tools that are required for such a process. It is simply a mod that makes you know what you are doing in your world. The best part is that its author has been able to program it in such a way that it can be made use of in any modpack.
How to Install Tool Progression Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Tool Progression Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.